A base for marine sports where the sea breeze is comfortable
Hayama Port, the birthplace of Japanese yachts
We have established "Guidelines for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection" at each riviera marina.
We ask for your continued cooperation in infection control measures toward the convergence of the new coronavirus.
- ◆ New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Portal [Kanagawa Prefecture Homepage]
- ◆ New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Control Site [Kanagawa Prefecture Homepage]
- ■ Please check this page for the use of the facility.
- ■ Please check this page for the use of visitors.
When using it, please also check the “New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Guideline” of each Riviera.
In addition, there is a possibility that the response may change due to changes in the situation such as further progress of the situation, convergence of the situation, change of national or prefectural policy.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Click here for past announcements.
- June 1st
ABOUT HAYAMA PORT
Rich nature and the sea full of light, sophisticated streets.
At "Hayama Port" with the concept of "open marina"
You can enjoy various things from cruising and fishing.
ENJOY BY BOAT
OFFICIAL SNS ACCOUNT
Official SNS account