A base for marine sports where the sea breeze is comfortable
Hayama Port, the birthplace of Japanese yachts
We have established "Guidelines for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection" at each riviera marina.
- To Users
[Notice of floating pier renewal work]
We will inform you about the floating pier renewal work.
・ New port XNUMXst floating pier (XNUMX main piers, XNUMX auxiliary piers), new port XNUMXnd floating pier (XNUMX main piers, XNUMX auxiliary piers) renewal work
Work period: 2nd year of Reiwa November 24th ~ 2nd year of Reiwa December 5th (planned)
- Notice of floating pier renewal work (port repair, disaster recovery, harbor repair work) (Please check this PDF for details)
[Notice of port repair work]
We will inform you about the repair of the concrete pavement of the landing site (slope) and the work to replace the winch.
・ Concrete pavement for landing site: Finished on November 5th.
・ Winch exchange: Mid-December 2nd year of Reiwa (planned)
* There is a danger in the area surrounded by the barricade, so please strictly observe the off-limits.
- Reiwa 2nd year port repair work (prefecture unit) Part 4 Notice of work (Please check this PDF for details)
- ■ Please check this page for the usage status of the facility.
- ■ Please check this page for the use of visitors.
When using it, please also check the “New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Guideline” of each Riviera.
In addition, there is a possibility that the response may change due to changes in the situation such as further progress of the situation, convergence of the situation, change of national or prefectural policy.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Click here for past announcements.
- June 1st
ABOUT HAYAMA PORT
Rich nature and the sea full of light, sophisticated streets.
At "Hayama Port" with the concept of "open marina"
You can enjoy various things from cruising and fishing.
ENJOY BY BOAT
OFFICIAL SNS ACCOUNT
Official SNS account