A base for marine sports where the sea breeze is comfortable
Hayama Port, the birthplace of Japanese yachts
We have established "Guidelines for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection" at each riviera marina.
- To Users
[Notice of power outage due to electrical equipment inspection]
Inspection date: 2021 March 30th Tue. 9: 00-12: 00 (planned)
We will inspect the electrical equipment of the entire Hayama Port facility on the above schedule.
Due to intermittent power outages during the inspection, we cannot respond to telephone inquiries or accept reservations.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
[About the use of facilities accompanying a state of emergency]
Currently, there is no request from Kanagawa Prefecture to close the facilities at Hayama Port.
* The Governor of Kanagawa Prefecture has requested the citizens of the prefecture to thoroughly refrain from going out unless it is necessary for their daily lives.
- ◆ About new coronavirus infection [Kanagawa Prefecture homepage]
- * The response to the state of emergency may change due to changes in the situation.Please contact the management office for the latest information.
- ■ Please check this page for the usage status of the facility.
- ■ Please check this page for the use of visitors.
November 5th update: 2021 February 20th
[Notice of port construction]
2020. We will repair the ship equipment warehouse.Period: 5 November 2021 Thu. ~ 31 March XNUMXst Wed.
2021. We will repair the outer wall of the management office.Period: 25 February 2021 Thu. ~ 26 March XNUMXth Fri.
Please check the PDF below for details.
- XNUMX. Notice about ship equipment warehouse repair work
- XNUMX. Notice about management office exterior wall repair work
When using it, please also check the “New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Guideline” of each Riviera.
In addition, there is a possibility that the response may change due to changes in the situation such as further progress of the situation, convergence of the situation, change of national or prefectural policy.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Click here for past announcements.
- June 1st
ABOUT HAYAMA PORT
Rich nature and the sea full of light, sophisticated streets.
At "Hayama Port" with the concept of "open marina"
You can enjoy various things from cruising and fishing.
ENJOY BY BOAT
OFFICIAL SNS ACCOUNT
Official SNS account