Traditional taste inherited from the restaurant "Hakuunkaku" in 1950
Enjoy the sound of waterfall waterfalls in BGM daily with seasonal Japanese dishes
Miyagi Prefecture Food Fair
[2021/3/1 --4/30 scheduled to be held]
In order to stimulate domestic demand for foodstuffs, which has fallen due to the effects of the new coronavirus, we will hold a fair in March where you can enjoy seasonal foodstuffs from Miyagi prefecture, which is also known as the “foodstuff kingdom”.
* We have extended the period until March 3, due to the many expectations we received.
- What's new
2021.04.10 >> [Changes in business hours due to priority measures such as prevention of spread (4/12 Mon. ~)]
Due to the priority measures taken by the Japanese government to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, the business hours will be changed for the time being from April 2021 Mon. In 12.
Lunch 11: 30-15: 00 (LO 14:00)
Supper 17: 30-20: 00 (LO 18:30)
- 2021.03.26 >> Reservations for the new menu "Forest Afternoon Tea" will begin!
- 2021.03.15 >> Pia was introduced in "A store with a nice view, an oasis in the city" and "Healed by the greenery of trees".
- 2021.03.08 >> I'm curious about NTV "news every."!At the corner, we introduced the "Miyagi Fair" that supports producers in Miyagi Prefecture.
- 2021.2.6 >> We will hold "Miyagi Prefecture Food Fair" from March 1st.
- 2021.04.10 >> [Changes in business hours due to priority measures such as prevention of spread (4/12 Mon. ~)]
In a relaxing space overlooking green,
Enjoy the seasonal taste of Japan
OFFICIAL SNS ACCOUNT
Official SNS account