Right next to Ikebukuro Station,
In a relaxing space surrounded by urban forest
Proposing high-quality food and parties
Miyagi Prefecture Food Fair
[2021/3/1 --4/30 scheduled to be held]
In order to stimulate domestic demand for foodstuffs, which has fallen due to the effects of the new coronavirus, we will hold a fair in March where you can enjoy seasonal foodstuffs from Miyagi prefecture, which is also known as the “foodstuff kingdom”.
* We have extended the period until March 3, due to the many expectations we received.
- What's new
- Due to priority measures such as prevention of spread of the new coronavirus from the Japanese government, the business hours will be until 2021:12 for the time being from April 20th Mon. In 19.In addition, alcoholic beverages will be served until 00:XNUMX.Information is subject to change at all times in light of the times.We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
- Riviera Co., Ltd. received the Corporate Grand Prize at the "3rd Location Tourism Awards Ceremony", which is given to local governments and companies that have achieved particularly great results from the Location Tourism Council.
- Guidelines for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infection
- Riviera Tokyo has acquired the hospitality standard certification.
- The Riviera Group will abolish the use of plastic straws from January 2019.
PARTY AND MICE
Choose from plans and venues
A surprise and joy experience for every customer.
The creative cuisine "RIVIERA STYLE" born from such thoughts will color the party lively.
What we want to deliver is “This time, this season”. Enjoy the natural blessings of the four seasons,
Enjoy food with all five senses and enjoy the hospitality unique to the Riviera.
About event planner
A dedicated planner who is familiar with the venue will make use of our abundant experience and knowledge to form the wishes of our customers.